Carole's November Blog

UNTAMED 30" x 30" Oil on Canvas

This is another large oil painting on canvas from my series that I'm calling NATURE UP CLOSE. The smaller works on paper from this series are posted below on earlier blogs. I'm hoping to exhibit some of these paintings at a future date. Perhaps there will be an opportunity to talk about my life-long belief that everyone who wishes can learn to see as painters and poets see.
One can find interest and beauty in the ordinary -- the many things that we walk and drive by everyday without noticing. The first step is learning to see.
I still remember our young children in the back seat on a car trip exclaiming, "Oh Dear, Mother and Dad have their ART EYES on again!"
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carole's FEBRUARY BLOG

CHECK OUT THESE IDEAS & COMMENTS:

DECEMBER BLOG 2010