JULY 2010 BLOG




AUSTIN MUSEUM OF ART-LAGUNA GLORIA

We hope you will visit the Gatehouse Gallery on the grounds of Laguna Gloria at 3809 West 35th Street. Please plan to see my paintings in the gallery and have a sandwich and a salad in the cafe.

My exhibition . CAROLE McINTOSH SIKES . RECENT PAINTINGS-A CLOSER LOOK . opens July 14th and continues through August 23rd. at AMOA-Laguna Gloria's Gatehouse Gallery. The Gallery hours are 11:00 -3:00 Monday through Friday.

I hope you enjoy the show. If you have been receiving my blog, you will recognize the paintings, mostly of nature at close range. It has been a fun series to paint. I appreciate Dana Friis-Hansen, the Director of Austin Museum of Art and Judith Sims, Senior Director of Education for the opportunity to exhibit my paintings in AMOA's Gatehouse Gallery.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carole's FEBRUARY BLOG

CHECK OUT THESE IDEAS & COMMENTS:

DECEMBER BLOG 2010