June 2020 WHAT DO YOU KNOW about Texas Rangers previously published in the Westminster Banner. Some had trouble getting into my June blog and the essay about Texas Rangers, if you did, try this: Get to your browser by clicking the big "e" symbol (or however you bring up your browser). Next type in my name, Carole Sikes. That should bring several options. Select carolesikes.blogspot.com. Or carolesikes artist.com or carolesikes texas blog.com It was reported that when using the fastest way by typing the above into the band at the top of the screen htts://www.carolesikes.blogspot.comthere would be a message that my blog was not safe. Not true, I blogged my paintings for years. Hope you enjoy essays about things TEXAS. There will be trivia, legend and a little history thrown in. I'm encouraged by the comments. Thanks and keep them coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carole's FEBRUARY BLOG

CHECK OUT THESE IDEAS & COMMENTS:

DECEMBER BLOG 2010